Specific Volunteers Needed Now
- Referee during Intramural Games (Evenings 6:30pm to 7:30pm Sunday – Thursday)
- Tutoring Grades 9-12 Students
- Supervision in Library during lunch (11:45 am to 1pm Mon – Thursday)
- Help to run Live Stream, Audio/Visual during Programs
- FA Office – Help with Registration, Answer phone at certain times as students go on breaks, Filing, understands computers and scanning? Getting vaccine records into scans and uploaded. Approved chaperones, drivers for community Service days
FA Boys / Girls Clubs
- Evening Worships (Sun-Thurs)
- Tips for Humanity Workshops (how to tie a tie, change a tire, how to do laundry, etc..
Fletcher Academy Cafeteria
- Check Students in going through Lunch/Dinner Serving Lines.
- Help on Sabbaths 12pm to 1pm (August through May)
- Masonry Repair & Experienced Painter
- Assistant to help to Manage and keep up with Inventory
- Freshman Supervisor (2:20 pm to 4:30 pm) M – F – Weeding, mulching, etc..
- Plant & Maintain Flower Beds (all supplies provided)
- Maintain Wooded Trails
Fletcher Academy Farm
- Publishing a quarterly newsletter
- Fill-in “caregiver” for chickens over occasional weekends and breaks
Captain Gilmer Christian School
- Tutoring K-8 Students in Math & Reading
- Lunch Supervision (11:00 am to 1:00pm Monday – Friday)
- In Spring…Landscaping (Weed Flower beds, Watering plants, etc..)
- Dependable Substitute Teacher (PRN as needed)
- Individual to work with Agricultural Curriculum with the CGCS students
- Retired Teacher to work with small groups
Fletcher Park Inn Retirement
- Sabbath Lunch – Help Serving & Clean up 11:30am to 3:00pm (Meal Provided)
- Sabbath at our front desk/dining room area to be lunch time hostess 11:30am to 1:30pm (Meal Provided)
LPC Fitness & Aquatics
- Front Desk Help – PRN/Flexible Schedule (Training Needed)
- Pool Watch – PRN/Flexible Schedule (11:00am to 2:45pm (Mon – Fri) & 1pm to 6pm (Sun)
- Disinfecting Equipment (1:00pm to 6:30pm (Mon – Thurs) – Length of time varies on efficiency of volunteer
- Set up & Tear down for Special Events – PRN/Flexible Schedule
- Help with occasional Special Events
We are looking for a few good men and women to volunteer where needed on campus. Are you needing a place to feel like your needed? We have a lot of areas for volunteers to help feel that way.
There many areas to volunteer, if you don’t see an opportunity where you would like to volunteer at on campus, Please contact our Pioneer Volunteer Coordinator to find out more or get more information on current opportunities!
Why become a Pioneer?
In the schools and ministries of Fletcher Academy, Pioneer volunteers serve alongside faculty/staff and students, as connections are made, relationships are built, and blessings are shared.
Our Pioneers volunteers are a vital part of our “community on a mission” and experience gratitude, connection, and caring as they serve in varied roles. We are thankful for our Pioneers who are using their talents and their time in support of the ministries of Fletcher Academy.
Pioneers are recognized frequently, invited to special volunteer appreciation events, receive special Pioneer apparel and badging, and are presented with new and changing opportunities to serve.
“Those who have led out as pioneers in establishing [Fletcher Academy] have been actuated by a spirit of philanthropy…does the reader feel impressed to answer this call?”– Sidney Brownsberger, past President, c. 1914
request a pioneer
Need a helping hand? E-mail email@example.com with a brief description of your need, and the Volunteer Coordinator will follow up with you promptly.
Connect with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email our Volunteer Coordinator, Rosellen Brown
or call us at 828-209-6706
Please feel free to share this page with others!